Fill Your Tooth Gaps and Restore Your Ability to Chew
Missing teeth can interfere with your tooth function. A dental bridge can restore your ability to bite and chew.
Restore your smile
A dental bridge restores your damaged or missing teeth. The treatment improves your appearance with a natural-looking tooth replacement that fills the gaps caused by missing or damaged teeth.
Your dental bridge can also prevent your surrounding teeth from shifting and affecting your bite.
- Restore the health of your bite and ability to chew
- Maintain your facial shape and facial muscle tone
- Improve the appearance of your smile and restore your confidence
A convenient, cost-effective dental restoration
Dental bridges use your healthy, adjacent teeth for support. This helps assure that your bridge fits properly and blends with your existing teeth.
You have a choice when selecting your dental bridge. Choose from a fixed or removable option.
A fixed bridge uses abutment teeth with permanent crowns on each side of your tooth gap. The treatment is stable, functions like your natural teeth, and is easy to maintain.
A removable bridge (or partial) fastens to your surrounding teeth with clasps. The treatment costs less than a fixed bridge and can be removed for future dental restorations if necessary.
- Care for your bridge to maintain its function.
- Clean under your bridgework to prevent food build-up.
- Gently handle your removable bridge to avoid damage.
- Clean your bridgework often as you would your natural teeth.
- Request specific care products from our dental office to give proper care to your bridgework